A day camp for school-aged children (Grade K- 21 years) with special needs that create a fun, nurturing, and supportive environment with typical indoor/outdoor day camp activities.
Our Program Offers:
- American Red Cross Swim; Instructional & Free
- Specialized & Qualified Staff Group placement based on Social, Emotional & Cognitive Abilities
- inclusion Opportunities
- Small-Group Ratio
- Activities Include: Sports, Music, Art & Social Skills
- Direct Billing for Self-Direction Campers
- Lunch and snack options are available.