During our current times, more people are seeking employment while social distancing and economic insecurity make the job search more difficult. SYJCC’s Career Services program is here for you.
Unemployed? Underemployed? Considering a career move?
- Job search assistance and support
- Resume review
- Community resources and referrals
- Unemployment and other government assistance
- Workshops offered by SYJCC & our partners
- Career > Connect Long Island virtual workshops (see below for more information)
For more information, or to be added to the Career Services mailing list, please contact Sheila Goloboy, LMSW at (631) 462-9800 X151 or email email@example.com
SYJCC is a grantee of Connect to Care, an employment outreach program of the Suffolk County Department of Labor.