Whether you’re beginning to explore Judaism or want to deepen your knowledge, we offer various programs and services to enrich your Jewish and spiritual life.
- Cultural programs for the entire family highlighting the Jewish calendar and festival, November-Jewish Book Month, and March-National Women’s History Month.
- Classes and lectures that offer a range of topics and perspectives on Jewish text, history, and ritual
- The Partners in Caring (PIC) program provides mental health and social service consultation, information and referrals, and volunteer opportunities through the gateways of our Synagogue partners.
- The Alan and Helene Rosenberg Jewish Discovery Museum, a hands-on museum where children and their families can experience the joy and fun of learning about Jewish life, history, values, traditions, and heroes, as well as Israel and the Hebrew language through interactive displays.
- Abraham’s table as well as partnerships with clergy of all faiths will enrich your experience at SYJCC. The community atmosphere allows for families of all religions and backgrounds to come together and create lifelong spiritual relationships.
For more information, please contact Bat-Sheva Slavin at (631) 462-9800 X140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org