SYJCC’s Jr. Theater program provides young people the opportunity to explore & perform musical theater together in an educational, supportive & professional environment. Stage 74’s mission is to present high-quality musical theater productions performed by talented kids for family audiences, to provide a safe, creative & nurturing place where kids can harness their inherent energy, build their self-esteem & realize their true potential through the unique collaborative art form that is musical theater. Young people gain confidence & learn commitment, responsibility, communication & teamwork skills that are critical to their success in both school & life.
1st – 6th grade
Rehearsals run every Sunday (with some holiday exceptions) 1:00 pm–4:00 PM. Tech week for each show is the week before the show, Monday–Thursday, 5:00–8:30 pm. A full schedule will be given out at the first rehearsal. All rehearsals are mandatory unless prior notice is given and approved.
Non-Members | $285
Registration for each show is due by the first week of rehearsal. If payment is not made by the third rehearsal, a $10 late fee will be incurred.
- Cast members are allowed to miss ONE rehearsal only and with prior notice.
- Being on time means being 5 minutes early and ready to work when rehearsal begins.
- Each cast member will get one script only and must bring it to every rehearsal.
- Company members must be signed out by a parent or someone with written permission to pick them up. The staff has the right to request to see identification for the safety of our cast members.
- Cast members are expected to stay at rehearsal until the end time unless given prior notice.
- Tech rehearsals are always Monday – Thursday the week prior to the show and they are mandatory. The ONLY exception made is for school concerts.
For more information, please contact Rochele Seskin, 631-462-9800 x162 or firstname.lastname@example.org