Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
For your safety and the safety of others, the SYJCC has put the following COVID policies and procedures in place.
As we welcome you in, help us keep the COVID-19 virus out! Failure or refusal to follow the policies will result in you being asked to leave the building.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Our staff is continuously sanitizing all frequently used and high-touch areas – doorknobs, light switches, etc. The building receives an additional cleaning after all members have left for the evening.
- Larger areas will be fogged with an Electrostatic Disinfectant blower.
- Floors will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Installed MERV-13 filters and a special UV light treatment shown to kill viruses and other common pathogens in the HVAC systems
- Frequent contact surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day.
- Health and hygiene reminders have been prominently placed including reminders about hand washing, social distancing, and other guidelines.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- No-touch door openers have been replaced at the front doors of the building.